Sea News Weekly Bulletin

Title: Sea News Weekly Bulletin
Weekly News Update from Sea News
Digital Magazine available online now Can't see images? Click here...

Shipping - Ports - Technology - Reforms & Regulations - Environment - Features - Jobs

To Advertise in our Newsletter, Online, or Magazine

Advertise either online, in our newsletter or in our next magazine which will feature IoT, Robotics, Autonomous and other technologies. It easy and just a click away.

This Weeks Features

Lindesnäs Wreck: SwAM Undertakes Colossal Oil Removal Operation

During August and September 2019, the Swedish Agency for Marine and Water Management (SwAM) led the work of investigating and removing oil from the shipwreck Lindesnäs. In total, 299 cubic metres (299,000 litres) of oil was salvaged from the wreck.

Read More

LNG market and development in 2019 with an emphasis on China

Overall the market sentiment is positive with increased Chinese demand spearheading this growth, mainly as a result of LNG being used as an energy source in place of oil and coal. Japan, however, continues to demand the greatest seaborne imports. Greek and Japanese

Read More

CMA CGM Announces Strategy to meet IMO 2020 Regulation

From January 1st, 2020, the new IMO (International Maritime Organization) 2020 Low Sulphur Regulation will be in effect. All sea-going vessels worldwide will have to comply and reduce their sulphur emissions by 85%.

To comply with the Regulation, sulphur in fuel oil must be reduced from 3.50% to 0.50%

Read More

Exclusive: Lars Fischer, MD Softship On Digital Twin for Container Repositioning

An inherent asymmetry in global supply and demand for containerised cargoes means that empty shipping containers spend much of their time out-of-action, either collecting dust at the discharge port or terminal or sent to sit in a nearby depot. Each of these containers costs the container line in lost earnings until there is a suitable laden voyage from the

Read More

News Stories for this week click through to read more

Wärtsilä Hybrid upgrades to Cut GHG Emissions for Two OSVs

UK Chamber of Shipping signs up three new members

UK Chamber of Shipping signs up three new members

Iran’s PMO launches shipping container production line

Diana Shipping Announces Time Charter Contract for m/v Polymnia

ClassNK participates in the Getting to Zero Coalition

A note on GDPR compliance.You may unsubscribe (link below) from this mailing list at any time and your details will be removed from our database. Your email address will never be sold or given to any third parties or used for any purpose other than for Sea News' own purposes.

Trade Journals Limited

6 Oakley Avenue,

London, IG11 9JD

+44 0203 302 0097

www.seanews.co.uk

SHARE TWEET FORWARD

Unsubscribe

Unsubscribe to no longer receive emails from us. | Having trouble reading this email? Click here.

Andra inlägg i arkivet:

Tillbaka