Sea News Weekly Bulletin

Title: Sea News Weekly Bulletin
Weekly News Update from Sea News
Digital Magazine available online now Can't see images? Click here...

Shipping - Ports - Technology - Reforms & Regulations - Environment - Features - Jobs

To Advertise in our Newsletter, Online, or Magazine

Advertise either online, in our newsletter or in our next magazine which will feature IoT, Robotics, Autonomous and other technologies. It easy and just a click away.

This Weeks Features

Vado Gateway opening brings change to logistics in northern Italy

The new container terminal, launched today in Vado Ligure and operated by APM Terminals, sets a new standard for port infrastructure in Italy. The facility is unique in terms of services and technology, from the “automated yard” to the “appointment system” for trucks.

Read More

Middle East & Africa to Hold a Noteworthy Revenue Share in FSRU Market

According to one of the published reports, the projected value of the global FSRU (Floating Storage Regasification Unit) market in 2018 is US$ 1,217.9 Mn and the market is estimated to reach US$ 2,380.3 Mn by 2026 with a CAGR of 8.7%.

Read More

Chile Could Spur $90 Billion of Investment with Zero-Carbon Fuels

Chile’s shipping industry could unlock investment in clean infrastructure worth up to $90 billion if its ships were to stop using fossil fuels and instead use “green” ammonia and hydrogen made with renewable energy, according to a new study commissioned by Environmental Defense Fund and released at the UN climate talks (COP 25).

Read More

World’s First ISO Approved Drone Safety Standards Announced

On Thursday, the world’s first ISO approved drone standards have been announced by the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO)[1] following a 12-month period of consultation with drone professionals, academics, businesses and the general public.

Read More

News Stories for this week click through to read more

Port of LA & Indonesia Port Corporation Sign Cooperative Agreement

Cargo Volumes Dip in November In Long Beach

Alewijnse wins electrical contracts for two additional Combi Freighters

Situation of Piracy and Armed Robbery in Asia in Nov 2019

Wärtsilä to divest its ELAC Nautik business ​​​​​​​

Crowley’s LNG-Fueled ConRo Ships Named Significant Boat of the Year

A note on GDPR compliance.
You may unsubscribe (link below) from this mailing list at any time and your details will be removed from our database. Your email address will never be sold or given to any third parties or used for any purpose other than for Sea News' own purposes.

Trade Journals Limited

6 Oakley Avenue,

London, IG11 9JD

+44 0203 302 0097